As I get older, the more practical (or sometimes completely impractical) I’ve become. So here’s a list of my wants for this year’s holiday. Ideally I’ll be acquiring ALL through gifts given by others or by my own eventual self-gifting.
1. Republic Singlespeed Bike – As much as I love my red 1980’s 10 speed Schwinn, I’m ready to lose most of the gears and go single speed. Republic makes this a smooth transition for a newbie like me, with customization and a flip-flop hub if I ever choose to ride fixed gear. And the price is so right at a reasonable $399. Sexy.
2. PGM Size 8 Fullbody Form – For me to get my design on using an industry standard full body form, with a little more shape for the rest of the ladies on this planet.
- Rich & Skinny Fall/Winter 09 Lookbook
- O.P.I x Paige Denim: Bright Pair Nail Colours
- Rich & Skinny Spring 2010
- New Styles from Judi Rosen for Fall 08
- Rock & Republic Jeans for you from RueLaLa.com!