As December 25 quickly approaches, it is only fair that the gift of giving is reciprocated. There is nothing like ripping shiny ornament ridden paper off a present and gasping with glee at what’s inside. One of the items below is a sure fire way to insure that my shocked face is 100% authentic. Oh, I will accept the following as birthday presents too (January 1).
1) Married to the Mob Holiday 2009 Collection: Leah and crew over at MTTM have been making statements across my boobs for years now. I love their simple, vulgar tees in girly color combos because they eliminate me having to use my potty mouth. The Holiday 2009 collection is no different. My favorite piece is the Easy Rider Rugby in Grass Green. Check the whole collection on the Married to the Mob site.
2) Mont Blanc Meisterstück Solitaire Royal Ink Pen: Call me a nerd if you must, but YES a writing instrument made my list. This pen has a barrel and cap made with 18K yellow gold and 3, 081 diamonds, a Mont Blanc emblem of 7 diamonds, and an18K yellow gold clip and rings. Mont Blanc definitely outdid themselves with this one. Forget the diamonds on Fabolous’ chain. Check the diamonds on my damn pen!
3) GHD Mark IV 1” Ceramic Hair Straightener & Hair Dryer in Limited Edition Purple Color: Every girl needs a good flat iron and GHD makes me messiah of hair straighteners. The limited edition purple straightener comes with all the fixin’s. I need this in my life!
4) Ray Ban Wayfarer Juniors: Everyone has a pair of these except me! I remember the first time I saw these bad boys in the movie “That Thing You Do!” My tiny head didn’t allow me to sport the adult sized Ray Bans so the Juniors are perfect for my slender noggin. YES!
5) Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours Parfum: Thanks to the lady in Macy’s with the shiny gold nametag and embroidered smock I discovered this Ralph Lauren fragrance. Now ladies, the “parfum” is not to be confused with the “eau de parfum” which contains alcohol. The parfum is pure fragrance and two dabs are supposed to last all day. The applicator just makes me feel like such a lady. Why spray when you can dab?
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Virtual Fashion Show: Bringing the Runway to You
- Ears to the Streets: Puttin’On The Ritz!
- Miss July 2012: Living the Lo-Life
- Online Sale 12/22: Kiki de Montparnasse
- Sweatpant Diaries: I love Ralph