The holidays are here for celebrations and giving guys! No work (well almost no work), no school, but do expect a helluvalot of fun! This year, Topshop—the store which has won over our hearts (since their opening this year) to quickly becoming our favourite NYC high street store of the moment—are giving more to all their fashionista’s to ensure a stress-free Christmas shop-on. As part of Topshop’s celebrations this year, they are offering all visitors to their store, from December 14th – 21st, a time out session in “The Dressing Room” in partnership with make-up experts Jouer, John Frieda, and nail
specialists M2M. Expect free beauty services in-store from all the experts whilst you take a breather from all that shopping, what more could you ask for? If this isn’t enough motivation – shopping and pampering all at once – to get your last minute Christmas shopping done, then nothing is. Be sure to check it out, feedback would be nice, especially for the guys who will not be able to get to NYC in time !
- CTRL Christmas Calendar – Exclusive Products!
- Nails Did: iPhone Nail Art Apps
- My Two Cents: Sales! Deals! Discounts! Are You Buying Into the Hype?
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Dell and OPI Partner to Put Polish on Laptops
- It’s Cyber Monday – Are You Shopping?