♥♥ Were you following my play by play of the Sherlock Holmes premiere and afterparty last night on our twitter? Well here’s a picture of my invite. Additional comments that I couldn’t tweet fast enough
- Matthew Settle (Rufus from Gossip Girl) was seated in the LAST row of the theater.
- Blake Lively looked a.maz.ing. We were at coat check together.
- Jessica Szhor is unfair amounts of gorgeous.
- Penn Badgley on the other hand was a dufus. He announced that he couldn’t find his coat sleeve.
- Robert Downey Jr. has a great backside. Work that, junior.
- Guy Ritchie is way hotter in person than he is in photos.
- A bunch of people looked familiar but I couldn’t place them, so I think they were all just actors I’ve seen on episodes of Law & Order.
- There were at least 2 guys at the after party who were schmoozing creeeeeeeps, just walking up to every woman and saying she was beautiful, and they’d invite them to their party. Including me, in my do rag.
♥♥ Don’t sleep on the Fatlace Ladylike holiday giveaway extravaganza. It’s going on every day!
♥♥ Have you heard the hilarious tale of the drunk cross dressing 4 year old who stole christmas presents in Tennessee? You gotta! on Perez Hilton.
♥♥ Get to viewing and downloading! New track from Massive Attack, featuring Mazzy Star’s Hope Sandoval! Plus Naughty video action. On BlahBlahBlahScience.
♥♥ Worst fashion trend of 2009 according to The Lipstick Diaries, Leggings as pants. I think this has been going on since about 2005, but it only seems to be getting worse.
♥♥ And while we’re on legs, Susie Bubble is showing of some seriously cute hand printed tights over on Style Bubble.
♥♥ Soaps are unintentionally funny. I spent years watching Days Of Our Lives for that reason. James Franco on General Hospital is probably hilarious. Thanks to Jezebel, I now know this is true.
♥♥ And Anderson Cooper is addicted to Crack Pie. Literally, crack in that pie, he says.
♥♥ Sarah “Paddy” Jones is like, the Susan Boyle of Salsa. Watch this 80 year old chick astonish the judges with her moves. via Urlesque.
♥♥ And videos of potty trained exotic pets. WHAT?!?
♥♥ Remember when the embarrassing audio of Alec Baldwin berating his daughter came out a bunch of years ago? That wasn’t that funny. But I saw this reference to it vandalized in the subway and I laughed so hard I cried. Had take a pic.
♥♥ The gals over at Mob Living put us on to the sparkletastic Hello Kitty for Judith Leiber collection.
♥♥ Platform pumps are getting out of control high. Check these ones out from Gianmarco Lorenzi over at HighSnobette.
♥♥ Brother site HighSnobiety has the haps on the new light colors of Krink paints that are dropping.
♥♥ Artist-designer Eliana Lorena has dressed 500 black barbies according to different cultures of women from around the world, with clothes that she has designed in an exhibit called Unico.World. Via Designboom.
♥♥ They say the average woman eats seven pounds of lipstick in her lifetime. That’s pretty gross. I’m glad I’m not the average woman. The Cut has pointed us in the direction of RAW Natural Beauty’s video reminding us of this disgusting fact.
♥♥ Nike X Maharam horse tail sneakers in the New York Times T Magazine.
♥♥ Love the Moncler women’s collection this winter, spied over on TrendDoll.
- Fonts Personified
- (NOT) The Goods!: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Is Just That…Ugly.
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Managing Your Makeup
- Teeny Bopper Rings at Lady Luck Rules OK!
- The Link List: 11.1.09