A while back we posted about Madonna being featured in the new Dolce & Gabbana ad campaign and today the first images have been released. The shoot took place in Brooklyn and was shot by Steven Klein. I really love the look of these photos and Dolce & Gabbana always do a terrific job of capturing that old school simple Italian chic that Sofia Loren embodied. These photos are much better than the ones shot for Louis Vuitton’s past 2 campaigns where Madonna was looking a bit plastic. What do you think??
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna the New Face of Dolce & Gabbana?
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna Does Eyewear With D&G
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna for Dolce & Gabbana part 2
- I’m Just Sayin’: Madonna Please Put Your Choo-Cha Away
- My Two Cents: Madonna For Louis Vuitton’s Spring Campaign