Ladies and lovers of fashion, art and all things vintage, direct your attention towards a new online blog where you can view and shop vintage clothing and merchandise from independent designers. The site is called The Conversation Piece and it’s not your average fashion blog. Since the main objective of the blog is to showcase up-and-coming designers and artists, the goods are displayed with lovely styling and photography, which goes to show the folks behind TCP put a lot of love into the blog. Like most blogs, expect some dialogue on topics that stir the minds of today.
Below is only a snippet of what’s to come from The Conversation Piece, and so far, so good!
- Women Making History: Fashion Photographer JP Yim
- The Goods!: ‘Mickey Does Miami’ For Funky Fanny’s SS10 “LookyLoo”
- It’s Baaaaack! MISS “Nails Did” 2012 Calendar
- VINTAGE Rock & Shop In SF Tomorrow!!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Follow the Leader, Episode #1–Vintage Vandalizm