Launched in 1984, Prescriptives Custom Blend foundation provided much needed relief for women craving a more personalized range of color selection. Now that we’re saying farewell for GOOD to the brand (counters will no longer carry the label come January 31st), what will become of it’s legion of loyalists? Well before you start color matching your life away, Prescriptives plans to continue the sale of Custom Blend ONLINE, while supplies last. There, you’ll be able to register your shade (make sure to get the formula from your local counter) and have it ready by January. In addition to foundation, the Custom Blend line offers a powder and lipgloss.
- MISS Beauty Tip Of The Week: Foundation Faux Pas
- Prescriptives Custom Lip Color
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Benefit Cosmetics Launches First Ever Liquid Foundation
- Beauty Tip Of The Week: Summer Proof Your Makeup
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer