Where was this picture taken?
On Lily Alley and Gough St. SF
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
WTF!!!!! please don’t fly off before I snap a flick… is that hawk pecking that pigeon’s heart out?
What were you thinking after you took the photo
We have hawks downtown? And how foolish it was for me to put my camera down right before it picked up the pigeon in it’s talons and flew off down the alley and onto Franklin
Whats interesting to you about the photo
That, that’s life. But I never want to be that dead bird.
What camera did you use?
Nikon D80 (My Man)
Any current projects you’d like to share.
If you are looking for holiday gifts made with a whole lot of Love visit www.LadyBirdsf.com
All pieces are hand made and special request for the Origami Peace Crane Earrings are accepted and encouraged. There’s something special about a gift crafted with someone in mind.
- Photo Of The Week: Sexy Note to Self on Emotion #2 by Nina Parks
- Lady Bird SF By Nina Parks
- Photo Of The Week: Sexy Note to Self on Emotion #1 by Nina Parks
- Photo of the Week: Boy and Dove by Sahara Borja
- Photo of the Week: Peter Parker 513 by Loni Schick