Where did you take the photo?
In Mexico city at the Basilica.
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
I spotted this beautiful alter a mile away and knew i wanted to snap a photo. I think i only snapped 2 shots because every few minutes a new group of people would gather around to take a photo in front of it. I wasn’t sure i got the picture until i got the film back.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
My fingers were crossed that it would come out as beautiful as i remembered it. I used slide film then cross processed it to get the bright, exaggerate colors.
What’s interesting to you about the photo?
What camera did you use?
tried and true Canon A-E1
- Photo of the Week : T.A.I.S. by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Miss Ashleigh by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Rocky Rivera by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Morningside Park by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Deluv by Amanda Lopez