Where did you take the photo?
I shot this photo a few days after Christmas in the living room at my old boyfriend’s house.
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
I always thought it was odd that there was nothing in this room except the Christmas tree. I wanted to take the photo before Christmas so I could get all of the presents in the background but I think it worked out better without them.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
I was happy that I could add a holiday Vans photo to the series.
Whats interesting to you about the photo?
I like way the lights on the tree almost twinkle.
What camera did you use?
A Canon digital rebel.
- Photo of the Week: B-Fly by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Dominique & Jaida by Nydia Williams
- Photo Of The Week: Rhapsody by Tiffany Smith
- Photo Of The Week – Turkey by Norma Cordova
- Photo Of The Week: Untitled by Sahara Marina Borja