New Balance has once again teamed up with Nine West to create the Edek sneaker and the Adapted hi-top shoe. The Edek has a hi-tech design featuring military-inspired waxed canvas uppers with metallic leather strap detailing. It will be available in two color combinations including: black/pewter and navy/copper. The Adapted is a funky, edgy hi-top shoe available in three color combinations including: black/white/red, black/white/blue and black/white/hot pink. Both will retail at Nine West stores and select New Balance stores. The two brands first got together in Spring 2009 and after a well received launch they have decided to use their combined sense of innovation, design, and style to the new collection. I’m more of a hi-top gal myself, so I’m feelin’ the graphic Adapted shoe with the blue contrast. At first glance it reminded me of a James Jean print. What do you think, the Edek or the Adapted?
For more info visit www.newbalance.com/ninewest
- New Balance for Nine West Fall 2009
- New Balance for Nine West Holiday ’09: The Chizzle
- New Balance For Nine West Spring 2010 Preview
- New Balance Reinvents a Classic: The New 420 Running Shoe
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: 3.1 Phillip Lim Goes Disco for FW2010