If a diva is a female version of a hustler then these new phones from Samsung are sure to swindle you out of a whole lot of money. Introducing the 2010 Diva Collection from Samsung, a series of phones aimed squarely at people carrying two X chromosomes. The inaugural collection features two phones: the iPhone-esque Diva (S7070) and its more flexible cousin, the Diva folder (S5150). Seeking to emanate a haute couture look and feel, both phones sport an embossed quilted back cover (the Diva in white and the Diva folder in silver), a 3.2-megapixel camera with ‘Beauty Shot’ and ‘Lomo Effect’ editing features, pop-up SNS for fast notification on Facebook and MySpace updates, a multi-instant messenger, and ‘Fake Call,’ ‘Etiquette Mode,’ ‘Wish List’ and ‘SOS Message’ features. Samsung plans to re-up the Diva Collection every year, with these first phones dropping in January across Europe and eventually Asia at a later date.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: The All New 2009 T-Mobile Sidekick LX
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Make Like Dwayne Wayne With the Samsung MV800
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Introducing The Samsung Galaxy S III
- Online: Last Day of Rachel Roy + Estelle Pop-Up Store
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Samsung Hennessy