For all the ladies who find themselves spending more time living in hotels than in their own homes, visiting family for the holidays, or traveling to warmer climates to get away from it all, there’s SpacePak to help you maximize the space inside your luggage. No longer will you have to spend hours figuring out exactly what clothing items to take, and then rolling said clothing items into tightly wound cylinders. Instead you can use SpacePak’s modular system to pack your suits, shoes, toiletries, and even lingerie. Each bag is clearly labeled, water tight, and features a one way valve that allows you to remove all the air in the bag and acheive maximum compression. Best of all, the bags are split with a central sheet, so you can use one side for clean clothes and the other for the dirtier, less desierable ones. Bags range from $30 to the shoe bag to $100 for a 3 piece set and can be purchased online at Flight 001.
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: LeSportsac Travel Accessories
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Fashion for Flight
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Pack Light or Pay Up
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: To Wheel or Not To Wheel
- M.I.S.S. Loves Lingerie: A Valentine’s Day Affair to Remember