Happy holidays, readers!
With this time of the year I’m often overwhelmed with pressures of gifting, time commitments, and ad campaigns taking advantage of the season. It can be stressful and annoying, and the holiday spirit and sentiments I would like to enjoy slip away as expectations and obligations take over.
But, underneath marketing and cynicism, the actual words and emotions communicated inspire me. As an example, I love the Starbucks campaign this year. With encouragement to wish, hope, love, and be bright, why not be swept away by the thoughts of good cheer and find a muse to put some warm fuzzies in your life?
Here’s wishing your holiday celebrations are merry and this time of the year is peaceful for you and yours.
- Happy New Year from M.I.S.S.!
- Always A Lady: ‘Tis the Season for Giving
- Letter from the Editor: 2010 New Year, New Beginnings
- M.I.S.S. Muses: Happy Birthday!
- M.I.S.S. Muses: An Inspiring Space