It seems beauty companies are obsessing more than ever over eyelash innovation: Mascaras, false lashes, and even a prescribed medication to make your eyes appear bigger, bolder, and more beautiful. Enter M·A·C Studio Fix Lash, the brand new addition to the ever growing Studio Fix collection. Available in Black Fix or Studio Brown, the mascara boasts a “thermoplastic synth-rubber molded brush, designed to kill clumps as it separates lashes.” What makes the perfect mate for such a hot ticket item? The product that needs NO introduction, of course: M·A·C Studio Fix Powder. A cult classic powder/foundation hybrid that glides on seamlessly while absorbing oil. M·A·C In The Studio launches December 26th.
- MUD Squeezable Mascara Review
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at Milan Fashion Week: Marni, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Missoni
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at Milan Fashion Week: Kenzo, Emanuel Ungaro, Giambattista Valli, and Chloe
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at London Fashion Week: House of Holland, Mary Katrantzou and Charles Anastase