2010 is looking like a big year for the Lilly Pulitzer brand, which just celebrated it’s 50th anniversary – with a collaboration color palette with M·A·C , and a, multi-piece collection of co-branded classic LeSportsac bags and accessories for Spring 2010. Featuring the vibrant floral prints that Lilly Pulitzer has become well known for over the past five decades, the prints “Purrr-fect Patch” and “She’s A Piston” feature endangered species and as part of the Lilly Pulitzer Lilly Loves Green campaign that kicked off this fall, some of the proceeds from the sales of this collection will go to the World Wildlife Federation.
Only classic LeSportsac styles will be used for this collection of bags, with the exception of two specialty pieces, an umbrella and a garment bag. “Purrr-fect Patch” collection pieces will be released to LeSportsac and Lilly Pulitzer stores in March of 2010, and “She’s A Piston” styles will hit stores in April.
- LeSportsac Fall 09 Preview
- Lesportsac Spring 2010 Platinum and S Collections
- Stella McCartney for LeSportsac in Spring 2008
- Katharina Leuzinger – LeSportsac’s Next Artist In Residence
- LeSportsac Showroom Visit: 35th Anniversary Bags