Art Basel week 09 began on December 1st in Miami, and globally recognized design collective Friends With You kicked the art festival off with a bang with the opening of their brand new boutique. Artists Samuel Borkson and Arturo Sandoval are the enterprising duo behind globally recognized design collective Friends With You, purveyors of prints, toys and other fun artistic products galore, were on hand to host the boutique opening as well as sign their works. The launch was a cotton candy, chocolate and Pharrell filled event, and M.I.S.S was in the building to get you some snaps of the event, and film it all for an upcoming episode of M.I.S.S. TV.
Check out the exclusive snaps of the event and stay tuned for our upcoming video interview with the boys behind FWY!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Friends With You
- M.I.S.S. TV: Hellz Bellz x Vans Launch Recap
- “Twinkles” Book Signing in Brooklyn
- NYC: Chocolate Tasting and Martinis with Urban Girl Squad and Vosges
- Erin Fetherston LU Biscuit Canister