A visual wonderland is exactly what Tim Burton, master of the macabre, has created in the upcoming 2010 Alice in Wonderland, based on the Lewis Carroll classic novel. The second trailer comes a few months after the first but gives us a deeper peak into Alice’s trip down the rabbit hole. If we’re piecing together the plot, it seems that the Burton flick will have Alice returning to Wonderland, instead of appearing for the first time. Digitally disturbing, yet delightful, versions of Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter as the Mad Hatter and the Red Queen are indicative of the dark CGI magicalism Burton has up his sleeves.
Check out the newest trailer below, and wait (impatiently) for the film to be released in Spring 2010!
- Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland” Trailer
- Fall Down The Rabbit Hole With Urban Decay And OPI
- Ears To The Street: Tea Parties & Rabbit Holes.Taking Cues From Alice
- Paul & Joe for Alice In Wonderland
- Contest 3/11-3/25: Alice in Wonderland–Win it!