Here’s that look I promised you yesterday of Candela NYC‘s Pre-Fall collection. With a complete change in direction, the style of this collection is more reminiscent of the designers South American ranch/gaucho background. The boots in this collection are strong, with a sophisticated ranch and riding look. The supple leather just looks like it’s ready to get worn in, whether in work, or play and take on a rugged sexy look. The androgynous slip on oxfords are also a great look. They have been unconventionally studded with a variety of hammered studs, or star shaped pieces that look like they could have come out of the hardware store. But not to be left in the dust and tumbleweeds, a bold open foot heel on a textured platform also makes a strong showing as a perfect shoe to transition into your fall wardrobe while the weather is still warm.
- Miss Wax Dust to Dust Collection
- HELLZ says The SAC is here!
- Rosemount Australian Fashion Week – Antipodium
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Spring/Summer 2013 Collections
- Agent Provocateur Fall 08 & New Knickers Forever