Little over a week ago, we broke the news about Nicole Richie’s newest fashion endeavor, Winter Kate, and alluded to her expansion into footwear with her House of Harlow 1960 line. Now we have the first look at House of Harlow’s shoes that will be available early next year for purchase online.
The line features lots of height, coming in the shape of peep toe platforms and cutout sandals, along with moccasin, wedges, and cutout booties. They also borrow heavily form Nicole’s signature style, with tribal inspired details and cool colors. Obviously these shoes are going to be the perfect complement to those Winter Kate maxi-dresses and bed jackets that will be debuting around the same time. All I can say on that note is, smart girl.
- The Glamorous Life: Nicole Richie Launches Winter Kate
- Manimal Has The Moccasin You Love!
- Nicole by OPI: Festive Fingers Giveaway
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls: Week 7
- When Is Enough, Enough?? More Celebrity Lines . . .