The Material Girl is making the fashion rounds again, at least according the latest from Swide, Dolce & Gabbana’s in-house online magazine. Music and fashion legend Madonna, who’s last major fashion ad campaign were her 2009 fall and spring spreads for Louis Vuitton, was rumored to have shot a Spring 2010 ad campaign for Italian design house Dolce & Gabbana at a studio in Brooklyn recently. Although the powerhouse fashion company did not officially confirm or deny reports as to whether or not her Madgesty would be the new face of their upcoming ad campign, their tweets from the shoot betrayed them: “We’re very, very tired but very happy as well…To have Madonna in our campaign is a dream come true”.
For now, Dolce & Gabbana are more or less keeping mum on the topic, so we can only imagine what fashion fantasy we’ll be privy to when the ad campaign launches early next year. We’ve already seen Madonna make Louis Vuitton’s bunny ears the new trend, will Dolce & Gabbana be all about crazy lion-manes? Maybe a puppy dog tail? Who knows, but it’s certainly something we’ll keep our eyes peeled for as we move closer towards spring!
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna for Dolce & Gabbana Images Out Now
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna Does Eyewear With D&G
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna for Dolce & Gabbana part 2
- Louis, Louis: Behind The Scenes of the LV – Madonna Campaign
- Rumors: Madonna The Face of Louis Vuitton For Spring ’09