Gaga is inescapable these days, with her highly anticipated guest appearance on Gossip Girl and her much hyped cameo in Beyonce’s latest video, not to mention the re-release of her album The Fame: Monster. We can now add one more place to see the petite performance artist, next month’s Vogue.
December’s Vogue finally sees Lady Gaga in her own editorial, shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. The spread is inspired by Hansel and Gretel and features Gaga as the wicked witch. We are treated to her beating Hansel with a wooden spoon while she teeters in an insane pair of platforms, and as she ultimately meets her demise in a fiery oven. Vogue could not have gotten a hotter celebrity to dispel the whispers that the 117 year old publication has fallen out of touch.
- The Glamorous Life: God Save Lady Gaga?
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Heartbeats by Lady Gaga Headphones
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: No Paparazzi Photos!
- Ask MISSter Simms – Why Am I The Big Spoon?
- The Glamorous Life: Lady Gaga for Polaroid