Cosmetics powerhouse MAC has tapped two music icons to be the faces of their latest MAC AIDS Fund Campaign. Cyndi Lauper and Lady GaGa will star in the new ads, joining the ranks of past spokespeople such as Fergie and burlesque queen Dita von Teese. As part of the campaign, MAC will produce a Viva Glam lipstick for both GaGa and Cyndi Lauper, slated to retail at $14. (The name of the lipsticks? Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper.) Appropriately, the forthcoming campaign has been named “From Our Lips.” All proceeds from sales of the lipstick will go directly to the fund, so be sure to mark your calendar for March 18 for when the lipsticks hit North American shelves.
- View An Exclusive Discussion With M·A·C Viva Glam Spokespeople Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lauper Hosted by Sharon Osbourne
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Wam Bam Viva Glam! Great Gifts from M•A•C under $25
- MAC Miracles Happen Viva Glam Lip Kit
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Nicki+Ricky x MAC VIVA GLAM
- Ears to the Street: Look Rad Sporting Your Plaid