Pharrell Williams contiues to set the criteria for “cool” with his Tank Chair. Made from plexiglass and leather, the chair is available in light blue, baby pink, black, and white. The seat part of the chair is reminiscent of a Charles and Ray Eames molded plywood piece, while the base has a military appeal. A perfect juxtaposition between classic and avant garde, the chair will be on display from December 1st to the 5th at the galerie Emmanuel Perrotin at Design Miami.
- “Eames: The Architect and The Painter” Film Review
- The Design Link List 10.29.10
- Women Who Made History: Ray Eames
- Father’s Day Gift Guide: Traditional Gifts
- The Design Link List 11.24.10