San Francisco – Bay Area designers MADE Jewelry and Adapt Advancers launch a collaborative tee this weekend in San Jose. The v-neck tee is designed with the logo from MADE’s new LoveHate collection and will be produced in a limited run for women. The tees, available in black or white v-necks, will be priced at $25.
The designers will kick off the weekend at Sabor Lounge on Thursday, November 12 from 10:00 pm to 2:00 a.m. and continue the celebration with an in-store event at Aristocrats on Friday, November 13 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. The tee will be available for sale at the Aristocrats event, and jewelry from the LoveHate collection will be on sale. In addition, San Francisco-based photographer, Jeffrey Dijillo will be showcasing select photography prints. Goodie bags for 50 lucky ladies will be given out at both events.
Adapt Advancers is a Bay Area-based clothing company that recently released a collaborative with Fully Laced featuring a men’s tee and lace pack. MADE Jewelry is a women’s jewelry line, celebrating its latest LoveHate collection with layered chains, handtwisted hoops, and luxe ribbons.
- NYC: Steven Alan Sample Sale + 80%20 Shoes
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: MADE Mix Vol.3: LoveHate Collection By DJ Zita
- Lucky Magazine Hosts First Ever “Lucky Shops LA 2011” Presented by ZYNC from American Express®
- WeSC After Thanksgiving Sale – 3 Days Only
- This Just In: Swirl Sample Sales By DailyCandy