1. Where did you take the photo?
Secret locale in the East Village, a strange land I rarely travel through.
2. What were you thinking before you took the photo?
I was thinking about this chick’s toned set of biceps. And about containing my fits of jealousy. When it comes down to it though, I think I was seduced by the Christmas lights hanging like fireflies around the left side of the frame. I am a sucker for Christmas lights, any time of year.
3. What were you thinking after you took the photo?
…that I shall NOW capture the moment with my cellular-camera-phone!
4. What’s interesting to you about the photo?
The various elements, mostly. I like the hue, the red-warmth, the little glow lights, this lady from who knows where against a wall unlike any I have ever seen staring at god knows what. Not much happening, I think it’s mostly about the backdrop, the absurd crotch-man and the sad looking canvas of stars and stripes…the chalk, the electrical outlets, the exposed brick…she might as well not be there…
5. What camera did you use?
Nikon 35 mm, 28 mm lens. Same ol’ same…
- Photo Of The Week: Justin by Sahara Marina Borja
- Photo Of The Week: Volando Voy by Sahara Marina Borja
- Photo of the Week: Feliz Navidad by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: JJ con Bufanda by Sahara Marina Borja
- Photo Of The Week: Untitled, October by Noele Lusano