Where did you take the photo?
The photo was taken at a studio in Oakland at the same time that Mayra’s photo was taken. (Mayra was featured as a photo of the week about a month ago)
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
I used a 4×5 camera to capture this shot. That particular camera can be cumbersome to use so any slight movement could mean that the picture would be out of focus. I was just hoping it would come out sharp.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
You never know what your going to get with film. You have to wait until you process and proof it to really see what you did so after i took the photo, i just kept my fingers crossed that i got something. Fortunately for me, i did.
What’s interesting to you about the photo?
Ashleigh’s expression is perfect.
What camera did you use?
4×5 Speed Graflex
- Photo Of The Week: La Basilica by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Rocky Rivera by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week : T.A.I.S. by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Hermanas by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Nana by Amanda Lopez