Today is the first day to submit your work to The 2009 Winter Group Show // A search for the Best Painting, Drawing, Printmaking and Works on paper! Our last Group Show open call culminated in an opening reception for The Best Emerging Photographers which drew over 300 art revelers. Now we’re at it again and this time 25 people will be selected to be part of an amazing, curated show of the most interesting & innovative work today!
The 2009 Winter Group Show // A search for the Best Painting, Drawing, Printmaking and Works on paper
Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric times. It brings together man and the world. It lives through magic.
– Keith Haring
25 Artists will be selected as the best. 1 will receive the grand prize of $500, 4 runners-up will recieve $150 and all 25 artists will receive:
- A group show in 3rd Ward’s gallery
- A feature in 3rd Ward’s quarterly magazine
- 1-month Basic Membership to 3rd Ward
- NYC wide exposure – post cards, flyers, press!
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Esther Kim
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Sneak Peek
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Miss Kika
- Pop Art in the Sky!
- Printed Matter 6 Art Show Opening