It’s no secret that M.I.S.S. co-founder GDK is a fan of the double C’s– in fact, she recently started a blog devoted to all things pioneer of the LBD, Chanel, called La Chanelphile. So, I can only imagine how excited/intrigued/petrified she must have been when she got the chance not too long ago to sit down with the director of Coco Before Chanel, Anne Fontaine. In this two-part interview, Gabriella discusses the making of the film with Anne, as well as what it was like to work with the Chanel Archives, Aurey Tautou and if Coco was a feminist.
- Coco Before Chanel: Interview with Alessandro Nivola
- Coco Avant Chanel – Coco Chanel Film Update
- Coco Before Chanel: Interview With Audrey Tautou
- Audrey Tautou: The New Face of Chanel No. 5
- Cuckoo for Coco: Coco Avant Chanel Premier in Paris