Verizon might be showing Android a lot of love lately, but that hasn’t stopped them from adding some new Win-Mo 6.5 phones to the stable. The latest to drop is Samsung’s Omnia II, a resistive touchscreen phone featuring the world’s largest 3.7-inch AMOLED display with crystal-clear WVGA resolution, The enormous, beautiful screen makes it easier to enjoy the new, innovative TouchWiz 2.0 User Interface and its 3D effects as well as the Omnia II’s DVD-like(480p) video recording/playback, Opera Mobile 9.5 internet browser, and interactive 3D games. There’s a 5 megapixel camera and Wi-Fi thrown in for good measure and, this being a Win-Mo phone and all, you can rest assured you’ll be able to stay connected connected with your favorite social networking sites as well as all your corporate and personal e-mail accounts.
Might want to save some of that Black Friday money. The phone goes on sale December 2nd for $200 after a mail in rebate and on a two year contract.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: HTC Hero Coming to Sprint
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Sprint’s HTC Evo is the Next Evolution of Cell Phones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Google Nexus One
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Announcing the Blackberry Bold 9700
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Motorola Backflip Will Bend Over Backwards For You