Sanrio wasn’t exactly known for being that selective about what products Hello Kitty’s face got plastered all over, but they’ve really kicked the collaborations into overdrive for her 35th birthday celebration. Now the company has once again gotten together with Casio, this time to produce a commemorative Baby G adorned with Hello Kitty bows and large Hello Kitty logos on the wrist strap. The smaller, more feminine version of Casio’s rugged G-Shock not only sports an uber kawaii makeover, but a ton of technical features as well, including low temperature and shock resistance, water resistance up to 200M, a solar powered rechargeable battery, and the ability to view time from 29 different time zones. You can get yours in either black or pink at French boutique colette for 330 euros ($493).
- PEGLEG NYC for Casio G-Shock
- Exclusive UNION NY x PEGLEG G-Shock Watch
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Casio’s Christmas “Lover’s” G-Shock Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Power Support Hello Kitty iPhone Cases
- Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop Collection Exclusively at Sephora