If you thought the only good things to come out of France were Daft Punk, pasteurization, and French bread…well…think again. For the fifth installment of their popular Curated by Arkitip project, Apple accessory purveyor Incase and LA art magazine Arkitip tapped famed Parisian graffiti artist Andre for both a MacBook Pro Sleeve and an iPhone 3Gs Slider Case that represent Andre’s hometown of Paris to the fullest. Featuring Andre’s well known Mr. A stick figure, the set was created to coincide with the launch of Apple’s first retail location in France (what took so long?) at the Carrousel du Louvre, located right next to the world famous art museum in Paris. André follows in the footsteps of past Curated by Arkitip artists KRINK, Parra, Steven Harrington and HunterGatherer.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Curated by Arkitip
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Rostarr for Curated by Arkitip
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s New Crystal Slider and Topo Flex Snap Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Shepard Fairey for Incase Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Environmentally Friendly Bamboo Slider Case for iPhone 3G