Oy! Govnuh! Coming straight out of the UK is Alkr, an upstart MacBook and iPod accessory maker looking to make you totally forget about Incase and their lovely array of never ending collaborations. Alkr operates under two principles: the sleeves that protect our gear should be built standards as the gear itself, and the stuff that protects our gear should be fun, cheer you up, and should make travel a tad bit easier. Guided by these principles, the company just launched its first collection of Urban Protection Sleeves for just about every MacBook variety under the sun. Each sleeve features soft, cushioned, fleece lined interior and form fitting 3mm neoprene construction, and they’re all available in an array of eye-catching color combinations. Those in the UK can purchase these exclusively at The Hideout, The Glade, and Oi Polloi while the rest of us will have to settle for ordering from Alkr’s online store. Sleeves run for €30,00, roughly $45.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase Stripes Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Keith Haring x Colors Tokyo Chaos Macbook Sleeve
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase x Uniform Experiment x Honeyee 13″ Macbook Pro Sleeve
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Back to the Mac
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Paperdoll Fashion at Pool