The good people over at M·A·C were kind enough to share their facecharts from the Spring/Summer 2010 shows during London Fashion Week. Today’s facecharts are brought to you by Erdem, Jonathan Saunders, and Nathan Jenden, who’s shows took place on Tuesday, September 22nd.
According to M·A·C artist, Andrew Gallimore, “The look is all about clever contouring with gloss and space age, futuristic lashes.” Lips were minimal, leaving the doll like lashes (which were essentially clumped together with coats of mascara) to take center stage.
“Beautiful, sexy vampires” ruled Saunders’ runway. M·A·C artist, Lucia Pieroni bleached out brows and kept skin pale, while lips took on a “bitten” effect, with two shades of lip liner combined with M·A·C cult classic, Russian Red.
Glossy textures seemed to be the trend at London Fashion Week. M·A·C artist, Makky opted for a more finished face, but still used the effect on and around eyes and cheekbones. Says the artist, “The look is summery and cool with gloss on the skin to create a healthy sheen.”
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at London Fashion Week: Peter Pilotto, Nathan Jenden, and Jonathan Saunders
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at London Fashion Week: Christopher Kane, Roksanda Ilincic, and Erdem
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip Of The Week: M·A·C Makeup Looks At Milan Fashion Week S/S 2010 – Costume National, Just Cavalli, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Alberta Ferretti, and Blumarine
- M·A·C Makeup Looks At London Fashion Week S/S 2010: House of Holland
- MAC Makeup Looks At London Fashion Week S/S ’10-Danielle Scutt