We all got a glimpse of the gorgeous new Chanel nail colours at the recent Spring 2010 RTW show in Paris. Now, images are surfacing on the net of the actual shades: Particulière, Tendresse & Inattendu. Chanel’s artistic director of makeup Peter Philips seems to have his finger on the pulse of what women want when it comes to nail colour. My favorite is Particulière – it’s that perfect mix of grey, brown and olive green that makes it the perfect neutral – or shall we say the new black? The new Chanel nail colours will hit stores in January and I can’t wait to get mine!
- La Chanelphile: Les Pop-Up De Chanel Summer 2010 Makeup Collection
- La Chanelphile: Chanel Noir et Or Paris-Shanghai Makeup Collection
- Tattoo You: Chanel Temporary Tattoos Hit Shelves March 1st
- Shades of Grey: Don’t Cover-Up Those Grey…Nails
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Fashion’s Night Out at Chanel Soho