Don’t know about you ladies but I love color!! The future of fashion is looking towards lots of black, white and khaki, which is fine and certainly has it’s place but when I think Spring, I think COLOR. So I poured through the collections and pulled out some brights to provide inspiration at the end of these cold gloomy winter months. And not just one color but all colors. My suggestion for your coming Spring wardrobe is head to toe color, monochromatic dressing is fun: pair your blue dress with blue heels, a green all-in-one with green kicks, shades of yellow go together like a bunch of bananas and dare to go red-to-toe. Taste the rainbow in 2010.
- Ears To The Street: This Ain’t No Mellow Yellow.
- M∙A∙C Spring Colour Forecast
- Ears To The Streets: Color Block
- The Accessories Link List 1.12.2011
- Preview: New INSA Rainbow Life Leggings, Crop Tops and Leotards