Leave it to Uncle Karl to get you clamoring for clogs! Yes, those wooden soled things, the things (that I would bet money on) you said you’d never wear. But grace anything with the “CC” stamp of approval and the fashion masses will follow. Thanks to Chanel’s SS10 RTW collection, complete with wooden clogs, you better start thinking about how to work these into you Spring wardrobe.
And if Chanel isn’t in your budget or you can’t walk more than a block in the sky high double C version, then take a look into these more budget and back friendly versions from Scandinavian craftsman cloggers like JanSwede, Sven’s of Sweden, Tessa of Sweden and Dansko. Or try your luck with a vintage find on eBay or Etsy. Ok, who am I trying to kid, nothing compares to the double CC’s!!
Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Now, the question at hand: to clog or not to clog? What will you choose?
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: TRETORN SPRING 2010
- Good Wood’s Wooden Bow Ties
- “Get The Look” Giveaway From M.I.S.S. & The Goods!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: The Huawei M835 Sanctioned by Tokidoki
- Octoberfest Deathbot Lederhosen Toy Release Party!