The ladies of Nola Darling–who we’ve featured before here. and here. and here. — are currently hard at work on the final cut of the music video for their song “Step to Me”, and decided to whip up a sweet little behind-the-scenes guide for all their Rude Gal fans out there on how to make a music video! Shot in the Lower East Side of New York, the video for “Step to Me” features Melo-X and Double 0 of Kidz in the Hall (who boogies a lot harder than we ever woulda guessed!).
As always, the ladies’ style is on point– peep Jaq and Alex of Nola Darling in the softest of MadeMe leathasss (the rose print! *sigh* we’re jealous!), the Melissa x Vivienne Westwood “Lady Dragon” heels we so covet, and some seriously dope custom made cardis. So official.
Stay tuned soon for the official release of “Step to Me”, and in the mean time peep what it was like behind-the-scenes.
- Nola Darling MADE a Music Video!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Nola Darling Photo Shoot – Behind the Scenes
- M.I.S.S. TV: Nola Darling at SOBs in New York
- Vivienne Westwood x Melissa Shoes
- Women Making History: Jaq & Alex of Nola Darling