I was excited to hear about Urban Decay bringing back their line of nail polishes. Just thinking of Urban Decay brings back to memories of the time I spent at Sephora lingering in the aisles, spending hours trying out my favorite eyeliner. Although, I wasn’t there too see the first run,I can tell you these new polishes are the “IT” colors for your holiday mani’s.
Personally UD is my favorite when it comes to high end cosmetics it’s always full of glitter and gives me that rock&roll feel and that’s what I see from Urban Decay’s new Apocalyptic Nail Kit. The kit comes in seven mini bottles so there’s no commitment issues! The colors are inspired from new trends and they’re introducing a couple new shades like Meltdown (royal purple), Fbomb (candy apple red, and also bringing back Big Bang (shimmery hot pink). It’s all packed in a distressed purple faux leather portable case.
- NARS/Warhol Fall 2012 Collaboration Update
- Nails Did: Sephora In-Store Nail Bars & Sophy Robson Nail Art for Sephora
- What I Want For the Holidays – Eileen
- Chanel Limited Edition Nail Colors
- New Additions At Urban Decay