Could it be that Lady Gaga is a M.I.S.S. reader? She very well could be – the headline-grabbing pop star has recently collaborated with fashion filmmaker Kathryn Ferguson to release a short and sweet video for Dazed Digital, in which her opening words are “I believe in a glamorous life.”
Known for her out-of-the-box outfits and shock value – as well as her chart-topping singles – the video’s background is not one of Lady Gaga’s hit singles (as one would expect), but instead an intense piano solo (a piece written by Lady Gaga herself), while black and white footage of the pop star flash across the screen. According to Dazed, the footage was shot during rehearsals of Lady Gaga’s London shows. Also according to the Dazed site, the short film “showcases Gaga’s love of some of fashion’s most pioneering names.”
In true Gaga style – shock value, remember? – the last part of the video displays the pop star in a vibrant, colorful outfit and an interesting (to say the least) headpiece. We’d describe it, but it’s truly something you should see with your own eyes.
- Lyall Hakaraia & Kim Howells present House of Organza
- The Glamorous Life: God Save Lady Gaga?
- The Glamorous Life: Lady GaGa to Design Sunglasses with Linda Farrow
- Nine Lady Gaga fans/bloggers are invited by Virgin Mobile to cover her Monster Ball Tour 2011
- The Glamorous Life: Lady Gaga for Polaroid