Where did you take the photo?
In the pool at my father’s house in Kingston, Jamaica
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
While taking pictures of my niece and nephews in the pool, I was trying to capture a sense of what being back home in the islands feels like for me. How it feels to bask in the late afternoon sun, being washed over by water and surrounded by love. The warm, fuzzy feeling of contentment I feel when I am there.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
Yes! I got it!
What’s interesting to you about the photo?
The color, composition and how the subject is unaware of the camera and instead wrapped up in his own moment of bliss.
What camera did you use?
- Photo Of The Week: Rhapsody by Tiffany Smith
- Photo Of The Week: Pop Rocks by Jen Jen Villamia
- Photo Of The Week: Theek by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week – Turkey by Norma Cordova
- Photo of the Week: Sunrise at the Seychelles by Lisa Keating