Where did you take the photo?
The photo was taken in East Oakland in DunDun’s (left) front yard.
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
I was a fan of Los Rakas music so before the shoot i was really excited to photograph these talented musicians. Plus they have great faces so i was looking forward to creating simple, classic black and white portraits.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
I was thrilled that they agreed to the photo shoot
Whats interesting to you about the photo?
I love the feeling that I get when i look at the photo. Dun Dun and Rico are in their early twenties and I get the sense that they are having a lot of fun creating music and living life. I think that this picture captures that sense of youth.
What camera did you use?
The Classic, Canon A-E1
- Photo Of The Week: Neiko “Deluv” By Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week : T.A.I.S. by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Kerin Rose by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Rocky Rivera by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Deluv by Amanda Lopez