Fall is finally upon us, and that means that leggings are back in my wardrobe rotation. The stretch pant-substitutes have come a long way from the days of basic, boring black. Nowadays, the trends (as far as leggings go) are as wild as mesh, lace, leopard and lizzard print galore!
No one seems to knows this better than the good people over at Fruition (especially M.I.S.S Woman Making History alum Samantha Jo Alonso), because they’ve just got their hands on a stock of the Michael Angel Collection of leggings– can you say hot?! These babies come in gorgeous holographic-esque prints and are covered in glimmering sequins, perfect for pairing with just a simple black tunic and hitting the town!
The Michael Angel collection leggings are available now at Fruition, so cop yours today!
- FRUITION says Hello to Jeremy Scott’s “Let Them Eat Gas”!
- Black Milk Printed Leggings
- M.I.S.S. Vegas 02.09: Costume Dept. FW 09 Sneak Peak at Pool
- Dark Horse: “Maria” Robot Leggings Sneak Peek
- ‘Torn’ Archival Levi’s Denim