Before the ladies of Nola Darling left for LA, they invited M.I.S.S behind the scenes of their last NY based photo shoot, a series of promo shots for their upcoming EP. Many of the pieces for the shoot were provided by none other than Erin Magee of MadeMe, including the soft-as-butta (no, really!) “Rose-Print Letha” jacket. Jaq and Alex styled themselves for this shoot, an example of their true creative essences.
Check out the latest episode of M.I.S.S TV below to hear Nola Darling talking about the creative process and get an exclusive look at their photo shoot.
- Behind the Scenes: Nola Darling Makes a Music Video
- M.I.S.S. TV: Nola Darling at SOBs in New York
- Nola Darling MADE a Music Video!
- M.I.S.S. TV Chats With Nina Sky
- MadeMe Clothing Fall 2011 LookBook