Did you finally get back your tax return and have a fist full of dollars burning a hole in your pocket? You could be responsible and pay off your credit card, or your student loan bill…or you could just spend it all on a ridiculously expensive yet fashionable cell phone. In another meeting of fashion and technology, Italian label Giorgio Armani has teamed up with Samsung once again for the third iteration of the Armani smartphone. Powered by Windows Mobile 6.5 this time around, the touch screen enabled phone also features a slide-out, landscape QWERTY keyboard, a 3.5 inch AMOLED display, 8GB of internal memory, a 5MP camera, a GPS chip, and a microSD slot. Of course, when fashion meets technology it’s never, ever cheap. How much should you expect to pay for this bronze and black bad boy? €700, or roughly $1030. But really, if you’re actually considering picking up the phone right now, you’re probably also swimming in an Uncle Scrooge like vault of gold coins while you’re reading this anyway.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Notify Your Next of Kin About these Microsoft Phones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: HTC’s One Series the New Hotness
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: The HTC myTouch 4G Slide and Its 8 Megapixel Camera
- Can You Hear Me Now? – LG Versa Available on Verizon
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom