Another day, another amazing Incase collaboration. This time the company that believes in a better experience through design has teamed up with fashion and culture biannual AnOther Magazine and Parisian fashion boutique colette as part of a small capsule collection of accessories for Apple product users with an appreciation of both high fashion and technology. Extremely limited as all these collaborations tend to be, the collection includes a 13 inch MacBook Pro Sleeve ($155) and an iPhone 3GS Slider case ($80). Both feature a bold black and white fractal print interspersed with stars by fashion designer Gareth Pugh. The products are part of an ongoing project between AnOther Magazine and collete and will be carried by select retailers in Paris, London, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York, and Los Angeles. I know…I was mad they left out Peoria, Illinois too.
- We Got The Beat: SHOWstudio & Swarovski Present Fashion DJs
- Blogger PROJECT: Melissa Shoes
- We Got The Beat: Beyonce’s Futuristic Frocks in Her New Vid “Diva”
- Calling All Up & Coming Designers: ANDAM Fashion Award
- Reebok Freestyle World Tour Part 2