Fashion Week knocked us a little off our rockers this year, so here are some late breaking Polyvore collages from our contributors that have mostly been inspired by New York Fashion Week. We’ve got some Anna Sui in there, Mara Hoffman, some jet setting travel outfits…let’s do dis.
Keeping staple feminine elements of an Anna Sui piece and adding extra toughness through key neck pieces by Pamela Love.
PRPS Jeans. Hellz Bellz War Tee. Hellz x Mosley Tribe Sunglasses. CC Skye Necklace.Jeweled Flower Cuff. Juicy Couture Princess Cut Earrings.Christian Louboutin Miss 120 Platform Ankle Boots.= My Ideal Fall Fit.
MARA HOFFMAN Spring 2010
Boots by Charlotte Ronson, Ash, Alexander Wang, and Giuseppe Zanotti by Jenessa
Fashion meets travel even in boots is just a bunch of shoes. Sometimes it’s not all about the outfit. It’s about your sole and your scent. So I put these two together in honor of the NYFW!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Mara Hoffman for Incase
- Juicy Couture Village Opening Friday – 01.19.2007
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Miss Wax at Project
- LA 9/10: LA Fashion’s Night Out | Foley + Corinna & Juicy Couture
- MISS NYFW: Mara Hoffman S/S 2012