Our friends at M•A•C were nice enough to send us their facecharts for the Spring 2010 shows at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. The makeup artists use these facecharts as a guide for the makeup crew, and to summarize the overall makeup theme and “face” of the show. I absolutely LOVE the facecharts since they give us a firsthand look into the makeup trends for next season, as well as simple step-by-step instructions and insider tips and techniques on how to recreate the artist’s vision; something a beauty junkie like myself really appreciates, since these looks can be easily done at home with almost any products!
Today’s facecharts come from BCBG, Vena Cava, and L.A.M.B. , whose shows took place on September 10, 2009.
Enjoy and stay posted for more NYFW M•A•C Makeup Looks to come soon!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Makeup Club: M•A•C Makeup Looks at NYFW S/S ’10 – Jason Wu, Preen, and Costello Tagliapietra 9.11.09
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Makeup Club: M•A•C Makeup Looks at NYFW S/S ’10 – Peter Som, Doo.Ri, and Proenza Schouler 9.16.09
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Makeup Club: M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW S/S ’10 – Zac Posen, Carolina Herrera, and Rad Hourani 9.14.09
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tips of the Week: Wasty Pants, Not a Chance – How to Recycle Extra/Unwanted Toiletries
- Nails Did: OPI at BCBG Max Azria for NYFW Spring 2012