The good people over at M·A·C were kind enough to share their facecharts from the Spring/Summer 2010 shows at London Fashion Week. Today’s facechart comes from House of Holland, who’s show took place on Monday, September 21st. M·A·C artist Lucia Pica describes the look as, “Strong, sexy in a playful 90′s way.” For both looks, Pica kept the skin glossy using lavender and orange essential oils, Gloss Texture, and Select Moisturecover Concealer. Eyes were kept light using only Gloss Texture on lids, Brow Set, and Fling or Lingering Brow Pencil. Lips were BRIGHT and BOLD: Plum Lip Pencil was paired with Violette Lipstick for the first look and Lady Danger Lipstick mingled with Pro Orange Lipmix for the second.
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at London Fashion Week: House of Holland, Mary Katrantzou and Charles Anastase
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW: Peter Som, Prabal Gurung, Doo.Ri, Alexander Wang, and Altuzarra
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at London Fashion Week: Christopher Kane, Roksanda Ilincic, and Erdem
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at Milan Fashion Week: Marni, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Missoni
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at Paris Fashion Week: Haider Ackermann, Ann Demeulemeester, Karl Lagerfeld, Costume National, and Sonia Rykiel