M·A·C keeps the spirit of giving alive this season with “kaleidoscopic expressions of hope”. Created by children FOR children living with HIV and AIDS, these whimsically decorated greeting cards and gift tags are not only for holidays, but for whenever the spirit moves you! To compliment M·A·C’s Viva Glam campaign, 100% of the proceeds is donated to pediatric AIDS/HIV organizations. Kids Helping Kids is available December through June. Six cards or eight gift tags retail for $8.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Wam Bam Viva Glam! Great Gifts from M•A•C under $25
- The Glamorous Life: Cyndi Lauper and Lady GaGa Named Latest MAC Spokespeople
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Nicki+Ricky x MAC VIVA GLAM
- MAC Miracles Happen Viva Glam Lip Kit
- View An Exclusive Discussion With M·A·C Viva Glam Spokespeople Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lauper Hosted by Sharon Osbourne